Women Who Thrive Programme (UK/EMEA)
Group Coaching Programme
Connect share and evolve with other senior female leaders.
Through our decades of coaching and leadership development work, we have found that senior female leaders often struggle with similar things:
- Feelings of inadequacy
- Not feeling able to show up as their true selves
- Deprioritising their own mental health in service of others
- People pleasing; needing to feel liked or accepted
- Being the minority in the room and lacking peer support
- Underrepresenting themselves and their own achievements
- Reluctance or fear around having candid and courageous conversations
- Difficulties with influencing decision making
By attending our Women Who Thrive group coaching programme, you will be given the tools to overcome these challenges through a mixture of group and 121 coaching sessions, in addition to building a strong network with other senior female leaders outside of your company.
What you'll learn
- How our mind-set and strengths show up: Increase your self-awareness through focusing on your mind-set, curiosity and strengths. Undertake a Strengthscope360 psychometric assessment to seek feedback to understand how other people experience you. Identify your strengths in overdrive which highlight performance risks.
- The stories we tell ourselves: Identify your helpful and unhelpful internal narratives. Reframe the stories you tell yourself that get in the way and contribute to you not showing up as you would like to. Understand what presses your buttons at work, how to reframe your thinking and choose to think, then act differently. Learn techniques on how to dial down rumination and self-criticism.
- Moving into our power- dismantling imposter phenomenon: Focus on building a stronger sense of self. Become clear on where you play small and why. Release the need to be liked and please others.
- How to protect our wellbeing: Get better at saying ‘no’ and giving yourself the permission to set boundaries with others at work. Identify guardrails to put into place to protect your wellbeing – implementing self-care practices that work.
- Increasing our influencing bandwidth: Focus on effectively managing the executive / senior leader dynamic and conflict by increasing your repertoire of influencing practices. Reset unhelpful relationship dynamics at work to increase your impact.
- Leaning into candid conversations: Explore your comfort with discomfort and your level of conflict debt with others. Up your game in how you approach candid conversations to shift unhelpful dynamics with others.
The benefits of group coaching
Group coaching combines the benefits gained from leadership development programmes and 121 coaching. By bringing 6-8 senior women together, coachees gain peer connection and support and specific content input, in addition to setting bespoke learning goals, gaining feedback and challenge from an experienced coach in their 121 sessions.
- Strengthscope360 psychometric assessment
- Programme launch (1.5 hours)
- 6 x 2 hour group coaching sessions
- 3 x 1.5 hour 121 coaching sessions
- 6 x 1 hour peer coaching sessions
- Programme close (1.5 hours)
Your coaching team
Rebecca has been a senior leader and Executive herself so understands life at the top as a female. She is also an experienced Executive coach and facilitator, and has a Psychology background. More than half of her coaching clients are women, therefore she knows the common internal and external challenges they face when in senior positions. She has designed this bespoke group coaching program to address and support women to play big in the workplace on the topics that really matter and have the greatest impact. Benefit from the Neuropsychology, cognitive behavioural coaching (CBC), strengths-based and mindfulness techniques applied throughout the program.
Zara is Founder and Creative Director of You Collective, an AoEC accredited executive coach, strengths-based expert, psychologist, consultant, keynote speaker, and facilitator of authentic and conscious leadership, trusting and connected teams, and infinite organisational cultures.
Programme details and logistics
Delivered virtually via Zoom to make it accessible for all.
All eight facilitated dates are committed below.
Any peer or 121 coaching sessions will be agreed within the programme. (include visual of the timeline)
Looking for more information?
If you’re interested in registering, learning more about this programme or are want to discuss running it in house, please contact us on the below link and our team will be in touch.